Someone recently retweeted an old post for a submission to a meme called TMI Tuesday, which I quite liked. The link up date passed a long time ago, but I’ve stolen the questions, and answered them below:
From your life, tell us about an object, experience or idea related to each of the colours of the spectrum.
- Red – the colour of my arse when I misbehave and Master C punishes me; either spanking me or, if I’ve been particularly naughty, thrashing me with His belt.
- Orange – the colour of the sun as we watched it set, sinking into the sea, from the veranda of our apartment on our recent holiday in Greece.
- Yellow – the colour of the sun in summer, beating down on me as I lie naked on a beach, or beside a pool, or in a remote spot in the country, savouring the feelings as its rays kiss my skin.
- Green – the colour of the grass and the leaves on the trees in the forest glade that Master C and I often frequent for alfresco sex.
- Blue – the colour of the sea, the waves lapping against my naked body as I welcome its cooling embrace as a temporary relief from the heat of the sun.
- Violet – the colour of the bruises, inflicted by Master C’s belt; a visual reminder of my necessary punishment.
Bonus: What is the colour of sex?
Crimson – reflecting the surge of blood through my veins, the inflaming of my lips, the darkening of my nipples, the flush of my skin and the throbbing of my clit.