I am Morag. I am submissive and I am a slut. I am proud to be a submissive and a slut. In particular, I am proud to be Master C’s submissive and Master C’s slut.
I am not Master C’s girlfriend, I am not His partner. I am His submissive, His slut, and He is my Master.
Because I am a slut, I have much more freedom than a girlfriend or partner has. For example, I am free to fuck other guys. There are consequences to this however. Fucking someone other than my Master will result in me being punished. I can expect to be soundly thrashed for such indiscretions. So long as I am willing to accept the consequences of my actions, Master C lets me do as I please.
Some people think that by submitting to a Master, a sub is in some way restricting herself. This couldn’t be further from the truth. A good Master cherishes and nurtures his sub, allowing her to grow and develop. He guides her and, where necessary, disciplines her and allows her to gain her full potential. So it is with Master C and I.
If I please Him, He will reward me. If I displease Him, He will punish me. When I am uncertain, He will guide and support me. When I do well, He will congratulate me. When my performance falls below what is required, He will correct and instruct me.
Sometimes, when we fuck, He will concentrate on my pleasure; using His words, His fingers, His tongue, His cock to fulfil and satisfy me. Sometimes He will concentrate on His own pleasure; using me, my body, my mouth, my pussy, my arse purely for His benefit, His enjoyment. I do not complain. I am His slut. He is entitled to use me, just as He is entitled to give Himself to me. My pleasure is as important to Him as His own is and He provides mine and takes His in equal measure.
Most of all, I yearn to please Him. I love the way He leads me to discover new places, new experiences, new ways to serve Him.
And in all that He does and in all the ways I try to please Him, I learn so much more about myself; my needs and wants, my hungers and desires, my strengths and capabilities, my potential, and my worth as a person.
My Master is my guiding light, and where He leads, I follow…
100 useless facts about me
- What is you middle name?
- How old are you?
- What is your birthday?
- What is your zodiac sign?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What’s your lucky number?
Don’t really have one
- Do you have any pets?
Domestic servant to a cat
- Where are you from?
Originally Dumfries, Scotland
- How tall are you?
5’8″ in my bare feet
- What shoe size are you?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- What was your last dream about?
I tend not to remember them
- What talents do you have?
Master C would say blow-jobs
- Are you psychic in any way?
- Favourite song?
Depends on my mood.
- Favourite movie?
The King’s Speech
- Who would be your ideal partner?
Master C, obviously
- Do you want children?
Not just now, maybe someday
- Do you want a church wedding?
- Are you religious?
- Have you ever been to the hospital?
I had my tonsils removed when I was 9
- Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
No. Dead innocent me
- Have you ever met any celebrities?
A few Scotland rugby players
- Baths or showers?
Depends on my mood. Bath for luxury, shower for convenience
- What colour socks are you wearing?
Not wearing any just now
- Have you ever been famous?
Unless my blog counts, no
- Would you like to be a big celebrity?
- What type of music do you like?
Bit of a rock chick
- Have you ever been skinny dipping?
- How many pillows do you sleep with?
- What position do you usually sleep in?
On my side with Master C spooned behind me
- How big is your house?
Three bedroom detached
- What do you typically have for breakfast?
Toast and coffee
- Have you ever fired a gun?
- Have you ever tried archery?
- Favourite clean word?
- Favourite swear word?
- What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep?
About 36 hours
- Do you have any scars?
Sole of right foot after stepping on broken bottle
- Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Dunno, they were secret
- Are you a good liar?
Not at all
- Are you a good judge of character?
I like to think so
- Can you do any other accents other than your own?
I do a pretty shite Australian one
- Do you have a strong accent?
I don’t think so, but its noticeably Scottish
- What is your favourite accent?
Irish (instant knickers dissolver)
- What is your personality type?
Fairly outgoing and a bit of an exhibitionist
- What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
My rubber play-suit
- Can you curl your tongue?
- Are you an innie or an outie?
- Left or right handed?
- Are you scared of spiders?
- Favourite food?
Anything somebody else cooks
- Favourite foreign food?
Mexican or Thai
- Are you a clean or messy person?
I can be untidy. I like my sex messy
- Most used phrase?
“It’s fair to say…”
- Most used word?
- How long does it take for you to get ready?
I’m a woman, how can I possibly answer that?
- Do you have much of an ego?
I don’t think so, but I am opinionated
- Do you suck or bite lollipops?
- Do you talk to yourself?
- Do you sing to yourself?
- Are you a good singer?
See #61 above
- Biggest Fear?
- Are you a gossip?
Not especially, but I’m a woman, so…
- Best dramatic movie you’ve seen?
- Do you like long or short hair?
On a guy, just long enough to run my fingers through
- Can you name all 50 states of America?
No, and I can’t name all 32 local authorities in Scotland either
- Favourite school subject?
- Extrovert or Introvert?
- Have you ever been scuba diving?
- What makes you nervous?
Not great with confined spaces
- Are you scared of the dark?
No, but see #71
- Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
Yes – gold medal standard pedant
- Are you ticklish?
Very, especially my feet
- Have you ever started a rumour?
- Have you ever been in a position of authority?
- Have you ever drunk underage?
- Have you ever done drugs?
- Who was your first real crush?
A boy called David Syme, I was 5
- How many piercings do you have?
Just my ears
- Can you roll your Rs?
Yes, obviously, Scottish
- How fast can you type?
- How fast can you run?
- What colour is your hair?
- What colour are your eyes?
- What are you allergic to?
I get hayfever
- Do you keep a journal?
Only this blog
- What do your parents do?
Dad: accountant, Mum: teacher (both now retired)
- Do you like your age?
- What makes you angry?
- Do you like your own name?
- Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
- Do you want a boy a girl for a child?
Don’t want either at present, but no preference
- What are you strengths?
Loyalty, organised, and give a mean blow-job
- What are your weaknesses?
Can’t cook to save myself, hence #52
- How did you get your name?
My parents liked it
- Were your ancestors royalty?
- Do you have any hobbies?
Apart from sex, I enjoy cycling, badminton and watching rugby
- Colour of your bedspread?
Pale blue currently
- Colour of your room?
Pale off white
I hope you’ve found these interesting, but I won’t be offended if you gave up after #1.