1. What do you have against reality?
I have nothing against it per se, it’s just that you have to take it as you find it. Fantasy you can direct and create as you want, but with reality you just have to go with it and either accept it or adapt to what it throws at you.
2. Do you feel like you are maintaining a healthy balance between leisure, time for self, career, physical activity, and those you care about?
On the whole, yes. When things get a little out of kilter, I can rely on Master C to rebalance me.
3. What is a fantasy you have that you really want to come true?
I don’t rely have any, but what I do look forward to is when our poly “sharing circle” is able to start having get-togethers again. I really do miss our group activities.
4. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done?
I haven’t done it for a while, but my penchant for the drunken back-alley blow-job/fuck with a random stranger is quite impulsive, and one I repeat quite regularly when opportunity arises.
5. You are being given an all expense paid vacation, and you must leave for vacation tomorrow. Considering your current mood, state of mind, feelings–will you take the vacation alone, with a friend or with family? Why?
I would definitely take Master C with me. Firstly, because I just wouldn’t dream of going away without Him and also, being able to get away with Him and take a break from the daily grind would be absolutely lovely. I’m certain we would take full advantage to enjoy it if it were to arise.
Bonus: How do you feel most of the time? Happy? Anxious? Satisfied? Sad?
Most of the time I am a fairly cheerful and satisfied person. When I’m not, I can always count on Master C to build me back up.